Beautiful, historic family house after complete reconstruction in the village Křemže, Czech Krumlov
We offer a fully renovated house in the square TG Masaryk community Křemže,
Czech Krumlov district at the foot of the mountain Kleť Blanský les. The
building is suitable for permanent living and for recreation, but also corporate
purposes. The surroundings are bicycle paths, swimming. Distance to Czech
Budejovice 16 km. Good access, regular bus services. Close to the doctor, shop,
post office, restaurants, etc. Living area 149 m2, built-up area is 80m². The
building was classified by the Ministry of Culture to fund cultural and
architectural sights. It was built in the last third of the 19th century. The
house has windows lining – 3 layers of glass, the roof is a saddle. The
house is maintained sewer, gas, water, and has elektropřípojka gas boiler. 1st
Ground floor: staircase, hall, store room where a gas boiler room designed for
relaxation or. fitness of dimensions 13.8 m2 then separate WC
2nd first floor: hall, WC, bathroom with ceramic floor, kitchen, living room 24.3 m2 3rd second floor: corridor, bathroom with shower and toilet, bedroom 14 m2 and a living room 29m² Do not hesitate to arrange a tour.
|other water source|
4 490 000 CZKtotal price
|Usable area||149 m²|
|Grounds area||100 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.