Prague, sale, Vršovice, Bulharska street, fantastic apartment, 115 m², luxury reconstruction.
Fantastic 115 m2 apartment in the streets of Bulgaria, Vršovice. Street is on the border of Bulgaria and Vršovice Vineyard, Flora metro station is within walking distance of about 5 min tram to the Peace Square in the availability of about 5min, up 2 minutes walk from the house. House has new roof and a newly constructed elevator, then in the near future allows paint the common areas.
The apartment itself is a very good solution. The first floor is an entrance hall with built-in wardrobe, toilet and living area with kitchenette. The whole area has a very airy (ceiling heights up to 6 meters windows are mounted in an upright position and not the roof. The second floor is purchased with a bath, 2 bedroom (or office) and utility room. The one bedroom is entered into the conservatory and then to a spacious terrace which offers a beautiful view of the city.
The apartment has used quality materials, Hanak kitchen, wooden floors, electric windows, blinds, alrm, combination boiler for hot water and heating, and more.
We recommend to visit. If you are interested you can contact me at the number listed below.
8 160 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Bulharská, Praha 10 - Vršovice|
|Usable area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.