Prague, unfurnished aparment 4+1 for rent, street Polska, Vinohrady, 116m², 2 bathrooms, balcony
We offer to rent deluxe apartment 4+1 on the fifth floor of the well maintained brick building with a garden (and an elevator). The apartment is rented unfurnished, has 3 bedrooms, living room and fully equipped kitchen (after an agreement can be added new one). In the kitchen we find all appliances – fridge / freezer, gas hob, electric oven, dishwasher and microwave. In the apartment there are also two bathrooms (and three toilets) one with bathtub, second one with shower corner. In the apartment there is a washing machine, a dryer, small balcony,a telephone and internet via O2 or wi-fi and satellite connections as well. On the floors there are a parquet and tiles, heating is gas. There is a possibility to rent a garage space nerby a house. It is a convenient and comfortable living in one of the most popular Prague locations. Just few steps from home there are: a park, metro and tram station, around numerous shops, restaurants, cafes … Home sweet home recommended!
52 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ fees 5500|
|Address||Polská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||161 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.