Nice apartment 2+1, 50 sqm, separate rooms, furnished, balcony, Koterovska street, Pilsen-Slovany
We offer to rent a nice apartment 2+1, which is the 3rd floor with elevator in Pilsen-Slovany. The area of the apartment is 50 sqm. The rooms are separated. The apartment is in preserved condition, the advantage is plastic windows. The flat is rented fully furnished. In the kitchen you can find a spacious kitchen unit, dining set, refrigerator, gas stove and microwave. In the bathroom there are bathtub and washing machine, toilet is separately. In addition there is also TV, sofa and living room wall. There is also a possibility of internet connection and cable TV. Future tenants can use balcony. The floors are carpeted, wood flooring, PVC and tiles. Parking is possible on the street in front of the house. The apartment is heated remotely. The apartment is located in a quiet part of Pilsen, with excellent access to public transportation and excellent civic amenities. Nearby is a swimming area Slavany. Home Sweet Home is recommended.
7 000 CZKper month
|Usable area||50 m²|
Contact a broker
Pilsen branch office manager
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.