Picturesque family house with a restaurant, quiet location, village Pnovany, district Pilsen - north
Sales picturesque villas located near the train station in the village Pnovany in a quiet location near Pilsen and Stribro. Attractive family house has recently undergone intensive reconstruction, but still maintain the historic feel, and debugging. Dwelling is located on the first floor. This is a very tasteful and feeling solved attic apartment with recognized beams, wooden staircase and a wood tiled ceilings. Beautiful bathroom with atypical lining and gold-plated tap. Occupies the entire ground floor of a cozy restaurant, which can be further converted into a living room and extend the current housing available. The property belongs to a large garden (460 sqm) and terrace. Water security for their own well. Quiet location, beautiful virgin nature. Excellent transport availability. Near water tank Hracholusky.
|other water source|
4 370 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Pňovany, Pňovany (Okres Plzeň-sever)|
|Usable area||0 m²|
|Grounds area||460 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.