Prague, furnished apartment 4+1 in the villa for rent, Stresovice, 160m², terrace, ideal for sharing
We offer 4+1 apartment in villa which was built in 1929 and completely reconstructed between 1996–2000. There are 4 levels in the villa – 3 of those are liveed – in. This is atypical attic apartment, 160 sq.m. where terrace is as well offering beautiful view to southern part of Prague. It is furnished -furniture. Kitchen furnished with modern appliances+ there is spacious dining room as well. Modern living room from where the terrace is entered and offers perfect view and it is furnished wiht modern furniture and all audiovisual equipement. Swimming pool available. Very quiet location. Do not miss it and get nice living for favourable price. Ideal for sharing.
|other water source|
20 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 2000,- czk utilities + electricity 1500,- czk|
|Address||Pod Třebešínem, Praha 10 - Strašnice|
|Usable area||160 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.