Prague, a beautiful apartment for rent, 4 +1 (110 m²), in the street angle, Michle the villa, garden
Beautiful new and spacious apartment 3+1, located in modern villa in Prague 4 – Michle. Apartment has a total size of 110 sqm and it is unfurnished. In the bathroom, you can find a corner bath and toilet. Another toilet is located separately. Beautiful new kitchen is equipped with embedded appliances and ceramic hob. You can find here a connection for telephone, television and internet. Floors are covered with pavement and floating floors. There is great connection to the center. Bus stop is located about 3 minutes from the house. Not far from here is ramp to the Jizni spojka. A few steps from here you will find tennis courts.
20 000 CZKper month
|Address||V úhlu, Praha 4 - Michle|
|Usable area||110 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.