Prague, unfurnished apartment 2+kk in new building for rent, Kamelova street, Zabehlice, 52m², garage, balcony
Comfortable unfurnished apartment 2+kk located in city district Nové Zahradní Město of acreage 52 sqm with balcony 7,2 m2 and there is also one parking space in undrground garage (needs to be rented with the apartment for a fee). The accomodation standart includes kitchen equipped by modern kitchen corner, nice bathroom with bathtube, washing machine and toilet, floor is covered with floating parquets and internet connection together with phone line is avalilable as well. Proximity of the flat has all kinds of civic amenities, restaurants pubs, shops especially entertainment centre " Park Hostivař" and near shopping centre Interspaar. The traffic accessability is provided by trams and near subway station Skalka.
|other water source|
11 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3.088,- czk house services + electricity + 1.300,- czk for a garage parking space|
|Address||Kamelova, Praha 10 - Záběhlice|
|Usable area||52 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.