Prague,spacious flat 4+1 to rent, Masarykovo nabr.st.,balcony, 144 m²,suitable not only for students
We offer to rent very spacious apartment 4 +1 an area of 144 m2, in a brick building with an elevator. This is an old building overlooking the Žofín and Hradcany. The apartment is located on the 1st floor and has the balcony. Part of flat is the cellar. Interior layouts are 3 rooms, kitchen, bathroom, toilet, study room, second bathroom. The rooms are non-separated with an area of 20, 25, 26 m2. Study room has 21 m2 and can also serve as an additional room. This is a separate unit. Kitchen is equipped with refrigerator, dishwasher, cooker, washing machine. The bathroom has a tub. Right next there is separate toilet. The second bathroom has a shower and toilet. On the parquet floor. Gas heating. The house is situated in an attractive location in the city center. There is a perfect civic amenities – shops, restaurants, theaters. Excellent transport connections to all parts of Prague, few steps from the house there is a tram stop. The apartment is located near the Vltava. Nice environment with lots of greenery and well-known Prague monuments. Nice environment with lots of greenery and well-known Prague monuments. Due to its layout is this flat suitable for roommates, students!
22 000 CZKper month
|Address||Masarykovo nábř., Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||144 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.