Beautiful family house 5+1, half of doublehouse, Prague 5 - Smichov, beautiful location
Lovely partly furnished family house with a total area of 100 sqm is located in a quiet location in the street U stareho zidovskeho hrbitova. This is a half of threefloored doublehouse after renovation with garden (400 sqm) located in the requested locality Prague Smichov. In the basement there is a garage, laundry and multipurpose non-residential space with windows. On the first floor there is an entrance hall, sitting room with a fireplace and large French window, kitchen and dining room, toilet. On the second floor there are 3 bedrooms, bathroom with bathtub and toilet, balcony and loggia. There are parquet, tiles and carpets on the floor. Gas heating, in the house is alarm, internet, telephone. The place has excellent transport accessibility, 7 minutes by bus to the metro station Andel, where are all the civic amenities – a large shopping and entertainment center Novy Smichov, many restaurants, cafes, galleries and theaters.
25 000 CZKper month
|Address||U st. žid. hřb., Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||100 m²|
|Grounds area||800 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.