Prague, completely furnished aparment 2+kk for rent, street Marie Cibulkove, Nusle, 40m², balcony
We offer to rent interestingly furnished apartment 2 + kk. The apartment is on the ground floor of a brick house situated to the courtyard full of greenery. The advantage of apartment is a balcony, to the apartment belongs a chamber and at the end of the year will be also available a cellar. The apartment has one bedroom, living room with entrance to the balcony and kitchenette in the hallway, where you can find all appliances: fridge / freezer, cooker with ceramic hob, dishwasher and microwave. In the bathroom there is a bathtub, washing machine and a toilet. The floors are floating, somewhere pavement. Electric heating. The apartment was renovated in 2008. Parking is possible in front of the house. There is a UPC cable, telephone and Internet O2. The house is located near the subway station – the way to the city center by metro takes 4 minutes! Nearby is the Vysehrad – nice place for walking…
10 000 CZKper month
|Address||Marie Cibulkové, Praha 4 - Nusle|
|Usable area||40 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.