Prague, very nice, unfurnished apartment for rent, Smíchov, s. Zapova, 112m², 4+1, fireplace, garden
Very nice unfurnished apartment for rent is located in a brick building at Prague 5, Smíchov, street Zapova. In the apartment is a lot of nice details, such as a fireplace, tasteful built-in wardrobes, large windows, wooden floors and a nice bathroom. These components create a comfortable atmosphere that is complimented by the greenery and charm of the surrounding environment. Kitchen is very spacious and is equipped with hob, cooker hood, electric. oven, dishwasher, built-in fridge and freezer. The apartment is equipped with an alarm, safe, available antenna satellite, telephone line. House and apartment is very nicely renovated, the owner offers to rent a garage in front of the building. There is also possibility to use the garden behind the house. Interior layouts provide connection with the business (apartment + office). Transport links are excellent, bus and tram station is located about 4 minutes from the building, way into the city center takes about 10 minutes., Metro B Andel –1 tram stop. Civic amenities are good, Smíchov location provides great opportunities for shopping, cultural activities, in the vicinity is plenty of restaurants, bars, also sports facilities, in garden Kinsky or Ladronka, Sacre Coeur, Klamovka etc. In the nearby is the French language school and 2 secondary (high) schools.
18 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+540.-/ person + energy|
|Address||Zapova, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||112 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.