Prague, unfurnished apartment to rent in the center, U staré školy st., Old Town, balcony, 110m²
Very nice, stylish, unfurnished apartment for rent is on the fourth floor of a brick building with an elevator, at Prague 1, Old Town, U staré školy street. The apartment has a total of three rooms separated + equipped kitchen (refrigerator, freezer, gas stove, dishwasher). Total of two bathrooms, one with bath, shower in the second. The area of the apartment is 110 square meters, there is also a balcony (two square meters) and chamber (two square meters). The floors are parquet and tiles, gas heating. Location Old Town is the favorite parts of Prague, the building is located in a historic area full of monuments and great atmosphere. Access to other parts of Prague is very good, tram lines (also the night) and metro are within walking distance.
28 750 CZKper month
|Charges||+800 person for services + energy|
|Address||U staré školy, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||110 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.