Nice family house 3+1, 72 m², renovated interior, large garden, village Srbice, district Domazlice
Sale of nice, completely renovated house with surrounding farm buildings and large maintained garden in the picturesque village Srbice, distant about 17 km from Domazlice and about 6 km from Stankov. On the ground floor there is housing unit 3+1 with a total usable area of 72 sqm, which consists of three passable and one impassable room, renovated bathroom and separate toilet, utility rooms and pantry. The apartment has new flooring, plaster, concrete floors, plaster ceilings, new doors, new electricity, water and heating distribution, new radiators and combined gas boiler. Attic of the house is now unused, suitable for the attic building. The building has a connection to gas, electricity and municipal sewage. On the plot there is also a septic tank and a well with drinking water. Quiet environment of the Sumava foothills will be appreciated by lovers of mushroom picking, hiking and cycling tourism. The house is suitable for recreation and for permanent housing.
|other water source|
1 365 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Srbice, Srbice (Okres Domažlice)|
|Usable area||72 m²|
|Grounds area||1 328 m²|
Contact a broker
Pilsen branch office manager
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.