Prague, sunny furnished duplex 4+kk, 2x terrace, 2x bathroom, Bubeneč, Sukova street
We offer for rent one really extraordinary apartment 4+ kk (kitchenette), created through loft conversion on the 5th and 6th floor of a brick house with elevator. The house is located in popular and sought-after residential area of Prague 6 – Bubenec, Sukova Street. Great transport accessibility, complete civic amenities and closeness of wonderful Royal park Stromovka – all this make the special atmosphere of living in Dejvice and Bubenec. The apartment passed through successful renovation – new duplex apartment has two large terraces, living room with kitchenette and three rooms. Advantageous are two luxurious bathrooms. The apartment is furnished and equipped with appliences. Monthly cleaning included. TV, cable connection and wifi internet. Wonderful and convenient living, my recommendation.
36 000 CZKper month
|Address||Sukova, Praha 6 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||143 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.