Prague, luxury, unfurnished apartment 4+kk for rent, Residence Zvonarka, Vinohrady, 120m², garage
Luxury apartment 4+kk with 2 balconies in residential complex Zvonařka, located in downtown in the area of Královské Vinohrady – one of the most prestigious areas in Prague. The apartment is on the 3th floor. There are 3 bedrooms, a living room, a kitchen, 2 balconies, a bathroom and a toilet in the apartment. The apartment is not furnished. There is only fully equipped kitchen, a cable TV, Internet UPC, telephone in the apartment. The complex is secured by the camera system, 2 underground parking places available for the additional payment. Own upstream pool. The breathtaking view of Pragues from terrace. 24 hrs reception. Excellent location with a perfect connection to the center and all amenities. In the vicinity of Prague's favorite park Havlíčkovy sady , commonly known as Grébovka. Grebovka is carefully maintained and is used for rest, walks with the children and also often to study.
25 000 CZKper month
|Address||U Zvonařky, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||120 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.