Prague, nice apartment - duplex for rent, Krenova st, Veleslavín, 5+1, 203 m², 4 terraces, 2bathroom
Very nice, partly furnished apartment for rent is located on the fifth floor of a brick building with an elevator, at Prague 6, Veleslavín, Křenova street. The premises (total of 4 separate) apartment offers a wide range of uses. There are a total of 4 terraces and 2 bathrooms – one on the bottom, the other in the upper part of apartment. Equipped kitchen appliances – stove with ceramic hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge / freezer. There is a bathtub and washing machine, in the second bathroom is shower and toilet, another WC is separated. Cable TV and internet connection. Terraces are located at two opposite sides of the apartment, the are 15, 15, 10, 5 square meters. 2 cellers. Together with the apartment must be rented two parking spaces for extra fee. Access to other parts of Prague is a good, tram and bus is few minutes away from the house. Location will satisfy the lovers of green spaces and walks in the vicinity of Obora Hvězda.
38 000 CZKper month
|Address||Křenova, Praha 6 - Veleslavín|
|Usable area||203 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.