Large Art Nouveau apartment 2 +1, 95 m², 2x balcony, in the heart of Prague, Old Town
For classical lovers of Prague and the Prague center. A unique opportunity to take over garage lease. 95 square meters apartment offers the joy of successful reconstruction, retaining all original features: high ceilings of 3.7m, the original stucco decorations on the walls and wooden flooring. The flat is handy: the kitchen with covered balcony and the bedroom are situated in the quiet courtyard. Living room with other balcony is oriented to the street. Location of the apartment on the 3rd floor gives a nice view of the pedestrian zone. Enjoy the spacious and practical corridor. Apartment can be easily converted into two bedrooms and a living room with kitchen. Positively unique advantage is the abandonment of a lease on a garage. The house is in very good condition. After reconstruction. Currently there is a reconstruction of the back facades including the balconies. Revenue owners are renting commercial premises guaranteeing sufficient funds for maintenance of the house. Commercially they are rented on a common part of the house and say that each flat owner is enjoying its share of the proceeds of such income. This is a great advantage of this purchase, which is the real investment.
10 750 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||28. října, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||95 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.