Prague, three-story house 6+2 for rent, Drnovska, Ruzyne, 300m², possible as an office space
Unfurnished house in Prague 6. The layout is a 6 + 2, in the house th are two apartments. Downstairs there is an apartment 2 + kk, on the 2nd floor there is one apartament 2+1. On the third floor there are two separate bedrooms. The house is equipped with a washing machine, corner bath, wc. On the floors there are tiles, laminate floors. Heating is gas. There is a cellar and storage room, balcony 8 m2, garden 900 m2. To the house belongs a garage for two cars + there is an option of approximately 6 parking spaces in front of the house.
35 000 CZKper month
|Address||Drnovská, Praha 6 - Ruzyně|
|Usable area||300 m²|
|Grounds area||1 000 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.