Two bedroom apartment, Prague 5 - Radotin, Sidliste str.
Two bedroom apartment, 53 sq.m., Prague 5 – Radotin, Sidliste street, on the sixth floor of a brick building. The apartment is before renovation, the owner recommends to exchange everything in there – kitchen, bathroom etc. The building is in a very good state, new roof, plastic rising pipes. From the apartment there is wonderful view of the whole Prague – windows orientation West, East. Transportation to the centre of Prague – by bus it is 10 minutes to subway station line B Smichovske nadrazi.
1 460 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Sídliště, Praha 5|
|Usable area||53 m²|
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.