Prague, spacious unfunished aparment 3+kk for rent, Krakovska, New Town, 92m²
Very nice residential flat 3+kk right next to Wenceslav square. Unfurnished apartment of 92 m2 is located on the 5th floor of brick building with lift, it is impressibly reconstructed with a view of nearby house roofs, thanks to wide moulding no noise will disturb you. From the entrace huge hall there is an entrance to bedroom and living room with modern completely furnished kitchen. Other bedroom can be entered from the living room. Part of the equipment is huge pantry, separated WC, bathroom with bathtub and massage shower. Housekeeper, satellite and telephone line available. The entire equipment is completely new (kitchen appliances, etc.), original and new parquets and new Italian tiles will remain. The apartment is after complete reconstuction. Building is located 100 metres from the Wenceslav square right in the downtown. Locality offers all the civic amenities you can even imagine. It is possible to rent a parking space right in the building – for a fee.
18 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 4500,-|
|Address||Krakovská, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||92 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.