Beautiful 2+1 for GREAT PRICE in center of Prague
Available around the 1st of June. If you want it will be painted and parquet will be varnished, it depends on you.Cable TV available also UPC. Beautiful apartment in the middle of city center, near tram stop (trams running to all directions) and subway Narodni Trida – line B, Mustek – subway line A and B also 10 minutes walk to Muzeum – subway line C. Apartment on the 4th floor of art- noveau building with new lift. Small balcony (for two chairs) facing to Ostrovni street. Just behind the corner, there is Tesco supermarket and marketplace, many restaurants and bars in close proximity. Few steps to Wenceslas square, Old town and Mala Strana. Gorgeous view to Hradcany from Zofin island, which is 3 minutes of walk away! Near to National theatre and famous Slavie cafe. Best trafic connection to all Prague even in night hours. Building is quiet and neigbours are nice.
17 700 CZKper month
|Address||Ostrovní, Praha 1|
|Usable area||75 m²|
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.