Nice, fully furnished apartment 1+1 (50 m²) for rent, Prague 1 -. New Town, street Jungmannova, balcony
Beautiful, fully equipped apartment is located in Prague 1 – New Town. Apartment is located in the 5th floor of brick house with elevator. Apartment 1 +1 has a total area of 50 sqm. In the bathroom you will find a bath, toilet and washing machine. Kitchen is equipped with fridge and cooker. The apartment includes terrace (15 sqm) and the cellar. You'll find here the television and Internet UPC. Floors are wooden. Apartment is located in the heart of historical Prague, with many beautiful sights around. Great access to public transport. Just a few steps away there is the metro station Mustek or Karlovo namesti. There are plenty of opportunities for cultural life. Theaters, cinemas, bars, cafes and restaurants all around.
15 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3500 CZK (incl. internet)|
|Address||Jungmannova, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||50 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.