Prague, nice, completely furnished apartment 2+kk for rent, street Krizikova, Karlin, 40m²
We offer to rent very nice furnished apartment 2 + kk on the first floor of the brick building. The apartment has one bedroom and a living room with kitchenette, where we find the built-in cooker, fridge / freezer, dishwasher and kettle. In the bathroom there is a bathtub, bidet, toilet and washing machine. The apartment is furnished with all furniture, including TV and ready to move in. But after the agreement can be rented unfurnished (than the price will be CZK 11000 per month). On the floors there are parquets and tiles. The house is situated in the popular and fast-growing district of Prague – Karlin. Around the excellent civic amenities. Also transport accesibility very good, nearby metro station Krizikova and tram stops. The way to the city center takes about 10 minutes.
13 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 1500 + 500 services/person|
|Address||Křižíkova, Praha 8 - Karlín|
|Usable area||40 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.