Prague, for rent commercial space-several offices, possible separately, Vinohradradska, Budecska
We offer to rent a huge commercial space with total area of 339 m2. Space can be rented whole or for offices. The premises are located on the 1st floor of the apartment building. According to the enclosed floor plan and in it the coloring agents can be seen, as recommended by their individual lease. The recommended size for their rent (same color) decide separate, non-separate rooms. However, there is not condition. Part of non-residential premises include a kitchenette. In the corridor area are two separate toilets. There is also a chamber which can serve as a clean-room. gas heating. On the floor tiles, floating floor. The entrance is a single, common. Ceiling height of 3 m. In the area is possible to make the reception. Each room has 3–4 sockets on the internet and phone. Parking is available in nearby garages, which are not part of the price. But can be arranged as needed. See parking map. There is no ramp, no possibility of arrival of the truck. The rent of offices (see attachment prices): A1, A2, A3: 24 990 CZK B: 8 990 CZK C: 9 500 CZK D: 13 990 CZK E: 8 990 CZK F: 6 990 CZK G, H, I: 16 500 CZK S1: 960 CZK S2: 210 CZK Commercial space, or if you want offices are located in the prestigious Vinohrady street, interfere with Budečská. Excellent amenities. Excellent transport connections to all parts of Prague. Nearby Rieger park.
91 000 CZKper month
|Address||Vinohradská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||339 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.