Prague, attractive , semi furnished flat 2+1 after reconstruction in Nové Město, Prague 2, 65 m²
We offer to rent beautiful, bright apartment 2+1 (65 m2) in Prague 2, Na hradku street. Flat is newly,reconstructed from year 2008 and it is situated on the 2nd floor of brick building with a lift. There are spacious living room with sofa, table and TV,bedroom with elegant double bed and built-in wardrobes, new kitchen with modern kitchen unit with built-in appliances (fridge-freezer, el. stove, ceramic glass plate, dishwasher, microwave, washing machine) and a luxury bathroom with a corner bathtub. All new equipment, never used. The house is located in a wonderful location near the centre, only a few minutes walk to Charles Square. Quite and relaxation guarantees not only the position of the street, but also nearby botanical garden UK. In the vicinity you can find all civic amenities, Charles University and hospital.
17 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3000 utilitites|
|Address||Na hrádku, Praha 2 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||65 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.