Prague East Beautiful modern duplex apartment 2+kk for rent, residential complex, quiet locality!
We offer for rent beautiful modern apartment 2+kk located near to Prague in village Skvorec, Prague East. The apartment is situated in new residential complex ‚U Zameckeho rybnika‘ which develop from old brewery and has real spirit – strong connection to the nature and fusion of old and new buildings. The village is located 3 km from Uvaly, which is a town with great transport connection to Prague – train line S to Masarykovo nadrazi leaves every 30 minutes or every hour. Going with car is quick as well. In the complex will be possibility of garage. The duplex apartment is on the second and third floor of the house. Area of 50 sqm. Top floor suites for bedroom, first floor is main living area with kitchen. The space is very cosy and warm thank to used wood as main material. The kitchen is modern and completely equipped. Bathroom with bath tub. In the price is included internet (8 MB) and you have also possibility of telephone line. Don't hesitate to think about living in very quiet and pleasant area close to the nature. To have place where to hide from the rush of the city. Civic amenities provided.
12 500 CZKper month
|Usable area||50 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.