Praha - Zapad, brand new family house 6 +1 for rent, Horomerice, 197 m², garden 700 m²
We offer for rent brand new family house in Prague – Zapad – Horomerice. This is an unfurnished, brick house, one floor, with garage and large garden (700 m2). The house has 6 bedrooms and there is equipped kitchen (fridge / freezer, cooker with ceramic hob, dishwasher). There are four bathrooms in the house, with bathtube and shower. Gas is heating. There are wooden floors, tiles in bathrooms. Housing is very spacious, has 160 square meters. The whole house is also wiring for telephone cable (ADSL and Internet connection). The way to the city center of Prague take about half hour by public transport and by car as well. Horomerice lies in open countryside. Civic amenities are good. There is a primary school, kindergarten, health center, pharmacy, post office, library, grocery and consumer goods, several service stations, pubs and sports facilities. Comfortable and convenient living for clients who want to live in a spacious house, aside from the bustle of the metropolis in nature but with good transport links.
39 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 4000 bills|
|Usable area||197 m²|
|Grounds area||770 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.