Luxury flat 2+kk, 56 sq.m., in the city center of Prague for sale, Nové Město, Senovážné náměstí
We offer a luxurious flat in the city center of Prague for sale. The apartment is located in the 5th floor of the renovated historic brick building (with lift) on Senovážném naměstí. The disposition of the flat is 2+kk, floor area is 56 sq.m. There is a central heating and a air conditioning. The floors are parquet floors, marble in the bathroom. The flat is developed interior design projects, which (in agreement with the owner) can be used. The building, where the flat is, is completely renovated and very quiet. This amazing flat offer comfortable and elegant living in the city center and is most suitable for young couples or individuals, with a desire for interesting living. Location offers both complete facilities (many restaurants, shops, schools) and a perfect transport connections to all parts of Prague. Price negotiable. For more information, contact the broker.
6 900 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Senovážné nám., Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||56 m²|
Contact a broker
Mgr. Zbyněk Vařeka
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.