Nice modern representative villa for rent, Prague 4 - Chodov, Medkova street, garden, 517sqm
Beautiful modern villa in Chodov, Praha 4. House passed extensive reconstruction. Completely insulation. In the house are a total of three dwelling units – always on one floor. On the upper ground floor is a flat 5+1 (132 m2) with a garden terrace. The first floor apartment is situated 6+1 (122m²) with large outdoor terrace. On the second floor can be 6+1 (128.6 m2) with balcony. All apartments have a living room with fireplace, kitchen, toilets and bathrooms. In the bathroom tub and shower. The oak parquet floors and tiles. The land garage and two more places to park. Pretty quiet location. Residential area. Easy access to the city center. The bus stop is located just a few steps from the house. Metro Station Chodov or Opatov nearby. Possibility to rent for living and for offices as well, suitable for IT company.
90 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 10000 CZK|
|Address||Medkova, Praha 4 - Chodov|
|Usable area||426 m²|
|Grounds area||943 m²|
|Garden||yes (517 m²)|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.