Prague, unfurnished apartment 5+kk for rent, Kobylisy, 120sqm, terrace, garden, ideal for sharing.
We offer to rent nice unfurnished apartment 5+kk (120sqm). The apartment is located on the fourth floor of new building of brick from 2002 on the street U Tresnovky in Prague 8 – Kobylisy. The apartment has 20 sqm large terrace and parking for a fee. Kitchen is equipped with fridge / freezer, gas stove, dishwasher and microwave. Hera are four bedrooms. Floors are floating floors and tiles. In the bathroom is a corner bath, shower, toilet and washing machine. Another toilet is separate. There is a telephone line and cable. House in a quiet location, situated near the forest park. Good transport links – the night bus routes, nearest subway station Kobylisy. Good amenities, shops, restaurants, schools, bobsled Prosek. There is also two locks, and Libeňský Rokoska. Ideal for sharing.
|other water source|
23 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 3000,- czk utilities + electricity and gas + 2000,- parking space|
|Address||U třešňovky, Praha 8 - Kobylisy|
|Usable area||120 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.