Prague, beautiful, unfurnished apartment for rent, Letna, Šmeralova street, 3+1, 108m², balcony
Beautiful, unfurnished, spacious flat for rent 3 + 1 of the total area of 108 m2 is located on the 1st floor of a brick house with elevator in a beautiful location in Prague 7 – Letna, in Smeralova street. Part of the apartment is completely equipped kitchen (stove, hood, fridge with freezer, dishwasher, washing machine), two unfurnished (separated) rooms and bathroom with a gas boiler, shower and tub. Very nice balcony. The floors are floating in the bathroom tiles. In the surroundings of the house is all civic amenities (restaurants, shops, bars, etc.) and excellent transport accessibility – tram stop Letenske namesti – about 5 min. walk from the house.
16 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ services 500/person for services + energy|
|Address||Šmeralova, Praha 7 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||108 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.