Prague 7 Nice and bright apartment 3+1 for rent, lumber room, garden in the courtyard
Let me introduce nice bright apartment 3+1 for long term rent. The apartment is situated in a popular, quiet residential area of Prague 7 – Holesovice. The apartment is on the second floor of a brick house with elevator and underwent complete renovation on year 2009. The area of 86 sqm is divided into two bedrooms, living room and spacious kitchen. Entrance hall with bathroom and toilet. The bathroom is modern renovated, has bath tub and floor heating. Washing machine. The kitchen is equipped with nice red kitchen unit with important appliances – fridge with freezer, ceramic hob, oven, dish washer and microwave. The apartment is furnished with modern furniture and furnishing it more or removing the furniture depends on agreement. Possibility of UPC connection – cable TV or internet. The apartment is partly facing the courtyard with home garden, which is possible to use. Letohradska Street is situated behind the corner from park Letenske Sady, great place for picnics, relax or in-line skating. You can also reach another large and famous park Royal Park Stromovka within 10 minutes walk. Many cycling paths, greenery and also access to River Vltava or Troja's ZOO. In the neighbourhood are complete civic amenities – many different shops, cafes and restaurants, cinema. Centre is reachable within 10 minutes, many tram lines and metro line „C“. Beautiful living in a quiet street and close to the centre¨, my recommendations!
|other water source|
18 000 CZKper month
|Address||Letohradská, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||86 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.