Prague, beautiful flat 3 + kk for rent, Jugoslavskych partyzanu street, terrace 10 m², near the park
We offer to rent a nice apartment for rent 3 + kk in a brick building with elevator in the 5th floor at street Jugoslavskych partyzanu. The apartment has an area of 67 m2. The apartment has a terrace 10 m2. Part of flat is the chamber. Kitchen furnished with appliances – fridge, stove, dishwasher. In the bathroom is shower. There is also a washing machine. Separate toilet. On the floor a floating floor, parquet floor, tiles. Gas heating. Cable connection. Near the house there is a park Stromovka, as well as in-line trail and tennis courts. Great sport options. Metro Dejvická about 10 minutes, otherwise excellent transport accessibility to the center. All civic amenities in the area – shops, pubs, restaurants, schools, school … etc.
15 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 800 utilities + energy|
|Address||Jugosl. partyz., Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||67 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.