Prague, flat for sale, 3+kk, 89 sqm, lucrative locality, Prague 1 - New Town, Senovazne namesti
We would like to offer a quiet apartment in a private ownership in the city center: 3 bedrooms, 3rd floor, 89 sqm, balcony 3.5 sqm, cellar 2 sqm. Building is in very good condition – Art Nouveau stucco decorations in the hallways, stained glass windows, a new facade, new windows in 2009, elevator, video doorbells, security service and regular cleaning. There is a new gas boiler for heating and hot water and kitchen with appliances surveillance. The apartment is situated in a very lucrative area, which is unique with regard to the immediate vicinity of all infrastructure such as the excellent accessibility to public transport, and the ability to use the pool at Boscolo Hotel at a distance of 50m. Flat is after complete reconstruction – new electricity distribution, fireplace, refurbished floor, new interior doors. Bathroom (with tub) and toilet are separate. For further information please contact agent Jakub Vančura.
6 800 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Senovážné nám., Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||89 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.