Prague, beautiful, spacious and luxury apartment 3+1 for rent, street Karlova, Old Town, 118m²
Beautiful sunny spacious flat 3+1 an area of 118 m2 in the street Karlova in the Old Town. Apartment is located in a very representative brick house with an elevator. House and apartment are after a complete reconstruction in 1998. Apartment is situated on the 3rd floor and is unfurnished. In the bathroom there is bathtub, shower corner and bidet, in the kitchen there is a kitchen unit with a gas stove. There is also home telephone in this apartment, WIFI and sattelite. There are wooden, floating floors, tiles in the bathroom. Gas boiler. Possibility of cleaning service, ironing etc. Part of it is also a large dressing-room. Excellent accessibility to all corners of the capital- near subway stops, trams and buses. All civic amenities in the immediate vicinity. In the moments off you can visit the Church of St. Kliment from 18 century with statues from Matthias Braun or the Gothic Church of St. Ann. A beautiful walk along riverside or you can visit the Old town hall with horologe from Nicholas of Kadan.
32 000 CZKper month
|Address||Karlova, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||118 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.