Office space in the building of the Benedictine Abbey of Our Lady and St. Jerome at Emmaus, Praha 2
We offer to rent 152 square meters of offices in the second floor of a building situated in an attractive environment of an Emauzy Monastery in Prague 2 – Nove Mesto. There are 4 rooms in total. There are three separate offices and a reception hall (26.5 m2, 24.5 m2, 78.5 m2, 23.2 m2). There are floating floors, windows to the garden, a separate bathroom and toilet, a possibility of renting a parking space. In the building there is a possibility of catering. In case of client's interest in renting the entire floor, there is a possibility of construction work – closing of the hall and therefore creating of another office. The abbey is located in a beautiful and easily accessible location near the metro station Palackeho namesti.
36 800 CZKper month
|Address||Vyšehradská, Praha 2 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||152 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.