Prague, nice flat 2+kk for rent, Cajkovskeho Street, from the balcony beautiful view of Mahler park
We offer to rent a nice apartment 2 + kk area of 65 m2, first floor in a brick building with no elevator in the street Cajkovskeho. This is a nice apartment that has a balcony 3 m2, which allows a wonderful view of Mahler sets. House and apartment are reconstructed. This is an unfurnished apartment. The kitchen has an integrated fridge / freezer, oven, hob. The bathroom has a tub. WC is a separate unit. On the floor parquet and floor tiles. UPC ,Internet Landline. Very nice location, offering peace and quiet. Environment that encourages walking, sport and relaxation. Excellent amenities. 2 min. Lipanská to the tram, 5 min. – 3 stops to Vaclavske square.
13 000 CZKper month
|Address||Čajkovského, Praha 3 - Žižkov|
|Usable area||65 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.