Prague,luxury flat for rent 4+kk, Slikova St, terrace, garage, 120 m², near Brevnov Monastery
We offer to rent beautiful furnished luxury apartment 4 + kk an area of 120 square meters in area Brevnov. The apartment is located in the 9th floor in a brick building with an elevator. The cellar belongs to the flat. The apartment is furnished, kitchen with appliances – fridge, freezer, ceramic hob, dishwasher. Bathroom has a bathtub, two sinks and bidet. Separate WC. The apartment includes two chambers. There is the washing machine in one chamber. The floors are tiles. Also available phone to ADSL. The apartment has a beautiful large terrace with an area of 25m² with a view of Prague. There is garage parking for 2 cars for a monthly fee which has to be rent with the flat. Excellent transport accessibility – 5 minutes walk is a tram stop Drinopol – Centre 5 minutes. Location with amenities as you can imagine. Surrounding area offers many opportunities for walking and relaxation (Ladronka park, park Hvezda, Brevnov and Strahov Monastery). The house is guarded 24 hours security.
40 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 5000 utilities|
|Address||Šlikova, Praha 6 - Břevnov|
|Usable area||120 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Michal Veselý
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.