Prague, brand new family house for rent, 4+kk, 126 m², Nový Jenštejn, 8 minutes from Černý Most
Beautiful, unfurnished house for rent is located in the village Jenštejn (Prague-East) and is part of modern New Jenštejn project. One of the advantages of New Jenstein are excellent access to Prague and the high variability in architectural design of houses that were designed to follow the original installation. For long term rental we offer a total of 4 houses in this area that are almost identical. Their area is about 130 square meters are equipped with furniture, terrace, garden and three floors. The houses currently dont include kitchen – can be rented without (for the lower price) or for the current price – in this case, the owner make the selection of kitchen according to requirements of tenants. Jenštejn village is in the lowland areas of the Central Bohemian Basin, approximately 1 km northeast from border of Prague, about 8 minutes drive from the shopping center Černý Most , and about 15 minutes drive from the shopping center Letňany. Ask us for any details.
18 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities on your name|
|Usable area||126 m²|
|Grounds area||369 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.