Prague, unfurnished apartment 3+kk for rent, st. Sumavska, Vinohrady, 117m², terrace 18m², garage
We offer to rent duplex apartment on the 5th floor of the renovated Art Nouveau building with a new elevator. The area around 117 m2 + 18 m2 terrace with beautiful view of Prague. Apartment has 2 bedrooms and a living room with a kitchenette where we find a cooker with ceramic hob and oven, fridge / freezer and a dishwasher. The apartment has two bathrooms and two toilets. Floating floors, somewhere tiles, heating is gas, intercom, security doors, telephone, cable TV, orientation east and west. The house is located in a residential area Vinohrady, the apartment offers all modern comfort and quiet living with a unique view from terrace oriented to the west side. Parking is available 100m from the house for a fee of CZK 2000, – / monthly (but is only suitable for smaller type car like Peugeot 207). Photographs are illustrative – the apartment is unfurnished.
21 500 CZKper month
|Address||Šumavská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||135 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.