Prague, atypical family house for rent 3 + kk (120m²) - Prokopske udoli, Jinonice
Small three floors (including attic) house – basement, the whole covered with wood. Unfurnished, total area of 120 m2, a large, sloping garden – 430 m2. Situated right in the nature reserve with spectacular views of the limestone cliff. Quiet, peaceful setting and yet only 10 minutes drive from the city center. Living room with fireplace is connected to the dining room and kitchenette. From the living room are two entrances to the terrace. Smaller bathroom, 2 x WC, well, sump.
23 000 CZKper month
|Address||Zaječí, Praha 5 - Jinonice|
|Usable area||120 m²|
|Grounds area||476 m²|
|Garden||yes (430 m²)|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.