Prague-East, beatiful new family house 4(5)+1, 180 sqm, garage, land 827 sqm, Bašť
Newly built house in Prague – East, Town Bašť. Usable area is 180 m2 land area is 827 m2. On the ground floor you will find an entrance hall, bathroom (toilet, shower, washing machine, gas boiler), bath, kitchen, living room with entrance to the garden, garage. The first floor has 3 living rooms, bathroom (with whirlpool bath, shower, toilet, bidet in preparation), exit to the terrace. Heating and water pipes, plastic, copper wiring in the other, saving gas heater, plastic windows, French doors to gardens, security entrance door, electric garage doors, the parquet floors, and pavement carpet entrance and the entrance to the house paved with interlocking tiles. A safety system. Pleasant location with good access to Prague: 20 minutes by car or bus to the center of the metro C. All civic amenities in place.
|other water source|
5 850 000 CZKtotal price
|Usable area||192 m²|
|Grounds area||827 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.