Prague 7 Unique and luxury apartment 4+2kk for rent, residential complex Villas Troja, pool, garage
Wonderful residential project from all sides – Villas Troja. Luxurious building, where you can find eight apartments with really extraordinary equipment. First of all few words to the locality – Troja is popular residential district of Prague. Thanks to its characteristic has been popular for building residences within Prague's nobility and wealthy bourgeoisie since old times. Its charm lies in quiet, lots of greenery in the neighbourhood and nowadays in many recreational and cultural centres as well. To them belong ZOO and Botanical garden and possibilities of membership sport clubs. The building consists of three residential buildings. Private resort has common underground garage, courtyard and pool. To every apartment belong, inter alia, air-conditioning, fireplace in the living room, two bathrooms, solid wood kitchen with branded appliances, floor heating. List of above-standard equipment is really extensive. Every apartment has one or two terraces, some has also front garden. Ground floor is raised for more intimacy. This duplex apartment, which you can see on the photos, has four room and kitchen corner and occupies one whole wing of the building, therefore it is family house in general. The apartment has separable atelier with private bathroom, kitchen corner and entrance, which can be used as a study or separated apartment. To the apartment belong 2 garage places and cellar. You have undisturbed view on the River Vltava. More apartments for rent in the residence!
78 000 CZKper month
|Address||Sádky, Praha 7 - Troja|
|Usable area||194,98 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.