Modern and sunny apartment 3 + kk (75 m²) for sale in a unique locality of Prague 2, directly beneat
Looking for a nice housing in the old areas of houses with history but very near of the city center. We offer you an exclusive flat for sale in a luxury apartment building in Vyšehrad in Vratislavova street at the entrance to the Vyšehrad Park. Flat 3+kk (75 m2) with stunning views and the possibility of buying an apartment with complete equipment. Just 3 minutes walk to get to the tram to the center in 5 minutes. Exceptionally interesting links very modern and comfortable living in a fabulous location with almost mystical atmosphere. Around the house there is also the possibility of sitting in great restaurants. Highly recommend.
The apartment can be purchased cellar – CZK 150.000, – and rent a parking space in the yard for CZK 5.000 -/monthly
|other water source|
6 000 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Vratislavova, Praha 2 - Vyšehrad|
|Usable area||75 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - property sales
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.