Prague, soil and spacious flat 3+kk for rent, Zborovska st., a large dressing room, balcony, 140 m²
We offer to rent interestingly designed apartment 3 + kk. The apartment is newly renovated, very spacious, has an area of 140 m2. The apartment is located on the 6th floor of brick house in the street Zborovská. The apartment has wooden loft beams, wooden floors. The apartment includes a balcony 4 m2. Flat includes of the chamber. The apartment is furnished. There are 2 bedrooms. Kitchen is equipped with refrigerator, dishwasher. The living room has a TV, DVD player. Over part of the living room is a gallery. There is a bathtub and shower. Separate toilet. Wireless Internet – WiFi. Part of the apartment is a practical room – a large dressing room. Attractive part of Prague, near the river bank Vltava. This is ideal for walking. In the vicinity of excellent amenities. Similarly, the transport connection. 15 min. to the center by tram. or underground.
21 000 CZKper month
|Address||Zborovská, Praha 5 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||140 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.