Prague 6 Very nice, cosy and furnished apartment 3+1, Dejvice, extraordinary locality!
Very nice, spacious and furnished apartment 3+1 (85sqm) in upper ground floor of a brick house in Prague 6 – Dejvice, Pod Kastany street. Locality provides an excellent civic amenities (bars, restaurants, theatre, museum, sport facility, green park). Location also excels great access to transport – tram, bus and metro stop Hradcanska is a few steps from the house.The rooms are continuous. There is a paving, carpets and floating on the floor. Kitchen unit is equipped with appliances (dishwasher, refrigerator, gas cooker, microwave). Bathroom is equipped with a shower bath and washing machine. WC is separate. Phone, satellite, TV set, internet access are available. To the apartment belongs a cellar (16sqm). Photos are illustrative from similar flat – more similar apartment for rent in the house.
22 000 CZKper month
|Address||Pod kaštany, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||85 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.