Prague, lovely unfurnished 1 bedroom apartment to rent, Plzenska Street, Kosire, 26 sqm.
Very nice apartment with a total area of 26 sqm is located in a very nice and an attractive area on the street Plzenska in Prague 5 – Kosire. The flat is on the 3rd floor of brick building with no elevator. Apartment after complete reconstruction is unfurnished. The kitchen is a kitchen with cooker. Available phone. In the bathroom is a shower and toilet. Central heating. The floor tiles and floating floors. Parking is possible on the street. The apartment is located in a very nice area with lots of greenery around. Not far from the house is a park suitable for relaxation and active recreation. Excellent transport accessibility, only a few steps from the house is a bus stop, excellent connections to the metro station Andel (line B). On the angel is also a large shopping and entertainment center Novy Smichov and Angel. All civic amenities.
|other water source|
8 000 CZKper month
|Address||Plzeňská, Praha 5 - Košíře|
|Usable area||26 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.