Prague 1 Luxurious duplex apartment 2+kk near Venceslav Square, terrace, cloak room, cabinet.
We would like to offer you a apartment for long term rental, luxurious duplex as a penthouse of historical neorenaissance house. The house is located in the street Nekazanka, which joins two main Prague streets – Na Prikopech and Jindrisska, nearby Venceslav square. The view from a terrace (8 sqm) is unique – tops of the roofs with Prague castle and Petrin hill on the horizon. Disposition of the apartment is 2+kk, total area 57,5 sqm. The apartment has three floors. First one serves as entrance space, on the second is bedroom and bathroom with bath and toilet, space under stairs is used for cloak room or lumber room. The top floor represent main living room with kitchen and terrace facing south. Part of the space can be used as a cabinet. The apartment is partly equipped – kitchen with oven, cooker desk, fridge with freezer, wash machine and built-in wardrobe by the entrance. To above-standard equipment belong air-conditioning and warmth recovery system. In the apartment are ready phone, internet and TV connections. The apartment is definitely worth to see – is very interesting and luxurious.
|other water source|
20 000 CZKper month
|Address||Nekázanka, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||56 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.