Prague 7, a nice apartment for rent 2 + kk, Sládkova st., fully furnished, near Letna park
Really nice apartment 2+kitchenette on the 3rd floor of brick building with lift in to the mezzanines. Fully furnished. Double bed, wardrobe, TV in the bedroom. From the bedroom there is an entrance to balcony and pantry. Sofa, dining table, completly equipped kitchen line in the kitchen. Shower corner, toilet+bidet and washing machine in the bathroom. The apartment has safety doors! In front of the apartment there is small entrance hall shared with other one apartment – separate from the building corridor by lockable doors. Great transportation – trams from Letenske square to subway A – Hradcanska or C-Vltavska or directly to the centre. Restaurants, taverns, shops of all kinds in neighbrhood as well as Letna park – ideal for pleasent walks or sports activity.
12 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 2000/1 person + 3000/2 people + 4000/3 people|
|Address||Sládkova, Praha 7 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||65 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.